Did You Know?
Climate Monitoring Monthly Releases
Release dates of the Climate Monitoring U.S. National and Global monthly reports are tentatively scheduled and as such are subject to change. Definitive release dates are determined no later than one week prior to the reports' release and all public calendars will be updated accordingly. The closer to the release date, the less tentative it is. The associated National and Global datasets are released at the same time as the reports.
All questions regarding the reports and their release dates should be sent to CMB.Contact@noaa.gov.
- December/Annual Release: 8 January 2015, 11:00 AM EST
- January Release: 6 February 2015, 11:00 AM EST
- February Release: 6 March 2015, 11:00 AM EST
- March Release: 8 April 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
- April Release: 6 May 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
- May Release: 8 June 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
- June Release: 8 July 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
- July Release: 6 August 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
- August Release: 9 September 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
- September Release: 7 October 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
- October Release: 6 November 2015, 11:00 AM EST
- November Release: 8 December 2015, 11:00 AM EST